I've received two blog awards recently - the One Lovely Blog Award from Cristin at Simplified Bee and the Honest Scrap award from Lucy at Four Walls and a Roof. I'm flattered to be so awarded since both are real live interior designers and classy ladies to boot.
Passing one or both along to the following:
Elizabeth at Absinthe and Orange - For fearless, honest DIY projects and for sucking me into the whole refashioning old clothes thing.
Alexis at One Grand Home - Great decorating deals, including 100 DIY headboard ideas.
Struggling to be Stylish - For being down to earth, funny and practical.
Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog - Best explanation of what to buy or not buy at a dollar store that I've read.
Jill at The Good Life for Less - For cute cheap outfits.
If the Lampshade Fits - Gotta love any blog with a category called Eat the Rich.
For the Honest Scrap award, I'm supposed to post 10 honest things about myself.
- Blog awards make me nervous.
- I have a hard time thinking of 10 honest things.
- Aye yi yi
- Oh, here's something. I have a theory that people are alloted a certain number of words a day. Some people are given millions, so they start early in the morning and talk as much as possible to run through their share. Others, like me, get only a few thousand. So that's why by about 4 p.m., I've run out of words and I'm starting to blather.
- Sometimes this occurs way before 4 p.m.
- I pretend to be allergic to animals when really I just think they are gross.
- I write reminders on my hand.
- I watch with lurid interest programs like I Didn't Know I was Pregnant and Monsters Inside Me.
- I once had a dog named Puppy.
- I can put my foot behind my neck.